Mary Kay at Play Matte Lip Color

As a makeup artist & a lipstick lover, I highly recommend Mary Kay's at Play Matte Lipstick to suits your need of finding the perfect matte lipstick/lip cream.

Why I choose Mary Kay's At Play?
Because they have very funky & pretty colors!

Quality is everything!

As previously I dare myself to purchase cheap lipstick from stalls ( bazaar stalls ) 
Their matte lipstick can be from RM10-RM20 only.
So I took my guts to buy them to try.
The reason I dare to buy as I only concern about the price.

So, after I know that Mary Kay has Matte lipsticks, I am so happy to be one of their Matte Lipstick collectors & of cause beauty consultant.

I will share with you guys their pretty colors!

Neon Nectarine
Off Beat Child
Red Siren
Pink It Over 
Vivid Violet
Red Alert




Neon Nectarine
Offbeat Child
Red Siren 
 Offbeat Child
Red Siren 
Red Siren
Pink It Over
Pink It Over 
Vivid Violet
Red Alert

Berry Strong






  • Controls oil & shine for 8 hours 
  •  Not heavy or greasy ( very light )
  • No caking or cracking 

Do you know you can also try the lipstick on your phone too? 



Comments

  1. Banyaknye koleksi lipstick you, suka warna-warna yang you gunakan tu, cantik-cantiklah suka tengok yang pink and red colour tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink it over tu menarik mata ni. Cantik sangat 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akak ada semua MK Lip Matte ni. Suka sebab warna dia betul-betul sama. Hehehe. Tahan lama pula tu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the colours are great, love that they have variety of beautiful colours to choose from hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I have that same problem too!
      Too much beautiful colors!

      Delete
  5. Exactly when i'm looking for a new lipstick, this post came out. What the right timing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quickly whatsapp me!
      I have great offers!

      https://veestronomy.wasap.my

      Delete
  6. nice. warna yg menonjol.
    but, saya tak gunakan ni. amik matte yg biasa tu, vee. rosewood is my color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warna2 dia garang.. I penah try juga dlm 6 shades.. Tp yg i suka adalah red siren.. Mmg color fav i... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cantik color color lip matte mary kay. Tak pernah guna lagi jenama mary kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should try them!
      I will be your personal beauty consultant

      Delete
  9. cantik2 color lip matte tu, saya ni dark skin, tak pandai nak cari warna yang sesuai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wish to try on, do let me know!
      I have ways which you can try them online too!

      Delete
  10. i love marykay product especially the lipstic. the colour is beautifull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are famous for their skin care and cosmetics

      Delete
  11. I have heard about mary kay products a lot but haven't try them yet. Shall get it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be more happy if I get to assist you and be your Beauty consultant.
      Veronica is at your service.

      Delete
  12. Wahh! Cantiknya warna lipstik-lipstik you. Tak berapa suka warna yang garang lagi terang. Suka yang biasa-biasa jer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Kay gel semi shine also got nude and simple pretty colors!
      Do check them out

      Delete
  13. The lip colors are very pretty and vibrant. Love your hair color too. Everything matches well together .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cantik jugak color2 lipstik dia kan, sis tak suka color terang2, suka yang soft2 je, nanti boleh lah cuba lps pkp..:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. teringin nak cuba yang purple, tapi takut gelap sangat. tapi tengok mary kay ada offbeat child macam cantik je

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo kebetulan i baru beli gak satu, color Neon, jiran rumah jual, beli gak satu tapi belum pakai lagi Vee...nanti nak try gak laa, nampak you pakai macam best...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had these lip colors also, its very moisturizing and lasting too. I like the neon nectarine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wah banyaknya MaryKay punya product ni. Semua nampak berkualiti dan warna dia pun cantik-cantiklah. Thanks sharing info ni

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cantik-cantik warna lip color tu Vee... yang paling saya minat yang Offbeat Child... marvellously matching with you... your lips also looked mouisturizedly healthy... keep it up gurl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment