(Review) Mok Barber SS15

I always wanted to try under shave/undercut hairstyles!
Previously I've brought few friends to visit this hair salon or barbershop in SS15.
The reason why I got attracted by this barbershop as they open until 1AM in the morning!
And took a few friends for this daring challenge.

So far, what I saw from my previous friends, as the barber shave/cut their hair really clean and neat.
Which I admire!
How I wish If I were a boy.

Here are some pictures of the barbershop.

So I kinda love the environment because it looks really cool!
So here we go for my first experience in under shave/undercut hairstyle.

I realize that I am the only lady in the barbershop.
When I told him I am the one who wants to shave, he got shocked but still give it a try.

So, let's do it!


And the end result is really really really satisfying and amazing!
I didn't think that I would give this a try!

The reason that I did this undercut/under shave hairstyle because of a promise.
That's not a big deal.
But it shows how I take word & promises seriously and of cause LIFE seriously.
Time to buckle up!

I got lots of things to do.
So here we go!

This is the outcome of the result.
What do you think about it?

Location :
SS15 (Beside Gizmo & 7 Eleven)
Opens until 1AM


For me, 
It is a fresh start, is a promise.
I owe myself the biggest apology for treating myself dwelling in the past and not really moving on.
But here I am.

Hello guys, 
I am Vee.
And I am back.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

See you guys soon!
Peace.
Love,
Vee.



Comments

  1. Cantik rambut tu. Seronok bila dapat spend masa manjakan diri macam ni. Kena pulak kedai yang diyakini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nampak rock laa Vee shave rambut macam tu. Cool gila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sesuai plak dengan imej dan wajah Vee..Profesional betul dia buat kerja tau sebab hasilnya sangat cantik..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice hairdo and it really suits you well... the afterwork is nicely clean cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New beginning with new hairstyle. Hi Vee.. Welcome back <3. Love ur new hairstyle. Sesuai dengan u ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahhh new style ye hehe..nampak sesuai dgn u. So leh la rekmen kat kawan2 kedai ni

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look stylo with this new hairstyle.. fresh and yaounger. Love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pun suka ke Barber untuk potong 3 orang rumah ni. 3 boys rambut sama timing nak kena trim cut. Hantar kat sini lg selesa dan tak fancy macam salon. Upgrade dr mamak dan bawah standard salon la skit. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahhh berani ya shave rambut. Jarang2 perempuan berani buat rambut mcm nie. Looks good on you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah stylo giler la pesen rambut. jarang ladies buat style camtu kan. cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a big step to choose this hairstyle! But it suits u well eventually! Nice one!😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! langkah yg berani.
    nampak hispter. happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I am not working in a govt sector, I would also love to have that haircut. That’s cute babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow i love your new haircut, its so so stylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment