Yo! I'm Jen

Hey! Hi, guys who read this blog for some time, welcome back again! 
I know you guys might be wondering/confusing what is my name & who I am.

Since's I am writing my beauty blog and I am going to introduce myself to the world.

I am tired of hiding who I really am.

Ever since I got divorced, I hide who I truly am.
Pretending to be I am not who I am, pretending I am okay,  pretending that I am strong, pretending that I am strong,

And I want to make a stand for myself.

I want to be the mother who my little daughter wants to see.
A mother who is truly being herself, instead of pretending she is OKAY , but deep inside she is not.

Are you guys ready?


And again Yo! I'm Jen.
(maybe some of you might think I am copying, So I'm Jenn. )
I'm not.

My IC there's Jenny. 
So I am happy to be myself.
I cannot change who I am, but to accept who I am.

People know me as Pichu Chiharu. A Cosplay Makeup Artist.
Back in 2011 - 2016, before I got married.

I miss the time before I got married and maybe a divorce. Haha!
Unexpected huh.

Here are my clients & jobs!


    

I enjoy my life as a makeup artist! And also a special effects makeup artist.


And yes...! One of my passion for making different makeup, such as mermaid, beautiful death & etc.

Besides than makeup, I am also a nail artist.
Which means I love drawing nails arts!


So yes! These are the nails I designed, I can spend hours just to design beautiful nails!
And this also one of my job where I travel around just to make beautiful nails like manicure & pedicure.

I bring along my little kiddo ( April ) as I am also a full time mother.
So I take her everywhere I go! 

This pandemic strike, it is hard for me to take her everywhere as 
'' It is dangerous '' , as I only have a little girl with me.

So April first! 

And just so you know,  I am also a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
The reason why I love & stay with Mary Kay because of their free gifts!
Always limited edition & also their products!
Especially makeup products!
Bags! 

As a beauty consultant , we get to enjoy 30-40% off for skincare & cosmetics!

Cool kan!

I am also a ATOMIAN
The reason why I joined Atomy because they are FREE MEMBERSHIP!
Products are cheaper & they are something like,
you purchase their items online, it will convert to RM (cash)

Unlike others,where you get cash voucher / cash rebate / free gifts only.
Money is important! 
Therefore, I prefer CASH! :)

I make cooking & baking videos!
Since 2011, I started making videos in youtube & also blogging about my recipes.
Check out my youtube 


If you all know this blog 
http://vee90smom.blogspot.com


Previously know as riceball-lovesbaking
The reason why I changed it because it's too long!

So I decided to change to Vee90smom
Vee used to stands for Veronica.
A name after I was seperated & then divorce.

90s because I was born in 1993.
So 90s!

But still being yourself is great! 

Just don't pretend that you are happy,
I know it is hard, but don't.

You are not acting on stage and no one likes to see you act.
Except for those who likes to see you condemning yourself.

Buckle up & be strong!

I don't mind being a single mom.
I do enjoy my single life & motherhood :)

What is much more important than yourself & your children.

And again,
Yo! I'm Jen.

A single mom of a very understanding & cute 3 years old daughter named April.
A single mom who is passionate about her talents.

Trust God,
He will lead the way. 
And He will make a way for you.

I may not be a perfect or the best daughter than my parents have.
But I tried my best.

I may not be the mom my daughter has,
But I will still try my best.
oh ya! I also operate an online store named Vee90smom!
You can find us in Shopee & Lazada

Feel free to support us ~ hugs!


Love,
Jen.



Comments

  1. wah you did makeup for cosplay? so nice! anyway, it's nice to get knowing you :) you're so strong & has a such creative-minded hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, I kenal you sbg Vee or Veronica before this. Btw, you have a good makeup portfolio. So keep on the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, I kenal you sbg Vee or Veronica before this. Btw, you have a good makeup portfolio. So keep on the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, nice to e-meet you! Love your passion and creativity, keep it up and all the best to you. Stay strong okay! My mom is a single mom too, hence what I can say is, one single mom can usually be enough parents to their kids. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jen! Nice meeting you. Single mothers are amazing women. I know because my mom is one too. Keep being the beautiful person that you are. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you ook nd i know you kuat dan happier women, so keep happy, smile and keep writing and sharing what you think can make you happy ya..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, you are an amazing mom! I am sure you will be okay. Stay strong and positive! Do whatever makes you happy. Looking forward to collaborate with you in the future or even meeting you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting that you did cosplay before.. Such an interesting hobby tho! Love to see those character in real-life even just a cosplaying.. :) Anyway, stay strong sis and always do what makes you happy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talented lah you vee. Suka dengan hasil mekap.. kemas dan cantik

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are indeed an inspiring Cosplay Makeup Artist and nail artist. Keep up the good work babe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen , nice to know you . saya harap kehidupan awak sekarang ni semakin baik dan paling penting awak kena sentiasa gembira. awak juga berhak untuk hidup bahagia dan jangan lupa untuk menggembirankan diri sendiri dahulu sebelum orang lain. i wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah.. makeup artis rupanya. mesti seronok kan? btw cantiknya kuku yangg awak design tu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jen. Nice to know you. I love to see your makeup for cosplay. nice. :) Wish you all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi jen.. hope you ok and forget about your saddness. Your have family and friends if you need someone to cheer you. Hope your can use your skill to make you happy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment