🎄Christmas Nail Design 2020 - collections and the story behind my beauty journey

I started doing nail arts back in 2011, and until today! 
I enjoy working in the beauty industry!

Most of the time, I am doing home to home beauty service as after being a single mom,
I know there's a lot of mom who wants to be beautiful at home too! 

But they are not convenient to go out.
(I understand pretty girls like you out there!)

No worries! 
I am here!

My daughter ( April ) been accompanied me up & down ever since I have her full custody & care.
We went to the furthest was Batu Caves, Kajang &, etc.

This is my little girl back in January ( after I got her full custody )



We enjoyed our little trip & journey together to make customer's beauty nails & makeup.

I am just a mom who brings my daughter anywhere I go.

I also got questions from people.

Question :
Why don't you let someone take care of your daughter?

My answer is :

I'm a single mom. 
I take care of my daughter FULLY until she can go to school/school reopen.
I cannot just throw her to someone or anyone while I need to work,
she is not an item to be left behind, 
she is my daughter.

And I chose to take care of her while I work.
This is my choice.


Let's get back to the nail designs, shall we?

 Here are some of my Christmas Nail Design samples for this year,
hope you guys will like it!
Can you spot a Ginger bread man cookie on the nails?
This is like a full set of Christmas nail arts! 100% by Jen.

Are there any nail designs that you are looking for?
From the simple to the complex.
Still good!
Look at the mini candy canes! 
So cute!
Hi Rudolph & Santa! 
With the green base and gold, this nail art is just lovely!
These nail arts are so cute!


More to come! 

🎄 Door to door beauty services! 🎄 
RM98 gel manicure + design 💅 
(already included tol and petrol)
*Depends on the area please do ask me ^.^

NOTE: 
I might be bringing my 3 years old daughter along with me.
She is cute~!

🎁🎁I am giving gifts from RM20-RM200 while you make your appointment with me!! 🎁🎁

What are you waiting for?
Let's get your pretty nail done!

Whatsapp: 0169429125 Jen

Fill up the below form, so that I can easily connect you!

Comments

  1. wow...the design looks really beautiful..i never try nail art before...can try one fine day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rudolph & Santa design looks pretty to me because the color combination play great part in that. Love the stars design also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good activity to spend your time with lovely daughter. glad that you are really enjoy doing the activities and thank you sharing the ideas too! at least can inspire others to do something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaa So creative lah mommy! Tangan you sangat berseni sebab boleh lukis cantik cantik. Banyak tema xmas yang cute cute. Kalau i lukis memang xberseni langsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I always have huge respect for people who can do nail arts. It must take a tremendous amount of patience and concentration to create such detailed work on a tiny surface!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You that u are always inspired me. U are strong single mother and oh yes..lawanya nails tu. So boleh sambut christmas dengan meriah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really into nail art. but you arts kinda interesting. must be take more an hour to create that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krismas nail hehehe happening lah beraya hujung tahun ni dengan kuku baru hehehe kita orang laki tak sesuai hehehe beli untuk yang tersayang je lah kan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice la your nails.. Envy girls have so many accessories to make you guys shine and lovely attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving all the christmas designs! so festive looking. I always wanted to have pretty nails but i know i cant take care of them so i can only envy people with prett nails

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment