Ziya Cosmetics

Gonna introduce you guys Ziya Cosmetics!
To be honest, I personally love them from the moment I saw them!First of all, if you love MATTE lipsticks, you will definitely want to grab them!

They are not sticky! 
With raspberry scent!

The price are OKAY too!!!


Let me share with you guys the shades!

Shades are important! 

Look at the shades!
Which is your favorite?

Mine are almost all of them! 
Would love to try Mi Amor if I have the chance.
This exclusive box comes with 
A foundation ( of your choice - natural / beige ) 
I am using beige .

A matte lip of your choice.
They have also gorgeous lip matte !
01. First Date
02. Bae
03. Crush
04. Admire 
05. Mi Amor
06. Senorita 

I am taking First Date.

Look at the boxes!
They look so stunning & '' expansive '' .

Now let's look at the foundation!

*sorry for the super bright lightning*

You can obviously see the left & right comparison.

Ziya Cosmetic's Foundation are more towards HIGH COVERAGE!

Compare to Lxreax , Silkx Gxxx  & other brands.
Ziya Cosmetic are at their level!

I love how the foundation works!

FULL COVERAGE! - that is the most important
I don't really use concealer after using this foundation.

Not oily or sticky!
- I hate oily foundation! 
This brings more to MATTE. 
So it's also oil control! 
Your makeup will stay longer!

What do you think about this Ziya Cosmetics?
Let's talk about makeup!



Comments